Current projects The 3d game engine. Runs on Linux (and theoretically Windows/OSX) and soon hopefully some console (contemplating on psp/xbox1/gc).
Some of the features:
Common tools: Gentoo Linux, emacs, wings3d, milkshape, mm3d, nvidia card, OpenGL.
- de-coupled drawing and animation threads.
- animation is slerp-interpolated for smooth motion.
- keyboard/360-controller input. tk or qt gui, save/load state (serialization).
- no tearing.
- deterministic record/playback feature. useful for debugging and rendering movies.
- state history for in-game rewind feature.
Tools used for the prototype Python version: python, pyglet, pdb
Tools for the final C++ version: gcc, gdb, glfw, freeimage, glew.
x264-encoded clip. 46M of action
linux (mostly) static binaries, 32/64bit. game.tgz game.zip 7M